Ethically Woven Fabrics
We spend time researching fabric suppliers and then testing their claims, to ensure that the fabric that we use for producing our kits is kind to the environment, and people.
Bysshe Partnership - the producers - are an independent company producing high-quality fabrics in the traditional textile heartland of the British Isles.
P1.1 FABRIC CRITERIA
For the P1.1 boxy-fit garment, we have selected a durable, easy to sew, medium-weight fabric which is woven in the UK.
- Organic Cotton warp and Linen weft blend
- Linen flax grown in France.
- Organic cotton grown in Turkey.
- Woven in Lancashire.
- Finished in Yorkshire.
- Scour and calendar finish
- Natural colour, unbleached, undyed
- ≈ 220 gsm
- Machine washable 30°C
- Jacquard woven